Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Painting our house and Meal Plan

Ryan and I are currently trying to figure out what colors we want to paint the interior of our home. Most people would love it and I thought I would too, until it came down to picking out colors. I thought Ryan would be super horrible at picking out colors but it turns out I am the one that is awful. I love vibrant hues and lots of colors but when I look at the color tiles I am drawn to the pastel muted color which is so odd. Maybe I have a commitment issues and I am afraid of bright colors. Here are some of the homes I love.




You can view loads more on my Pinterest

Here are the recipes for this week.

Taco Pie

Chicken and Rice Casserole

Simple Slow Cooker Cheesy Ranch Chicken

2 comments:

  1. That pink room is really pretty with that green on the bed. Bright colors are fun but I'm a little scared of them! I read the best painting advice ever here: http://www.younghouselove.com/2010/02/our-homes-recently-expanded-color-palette/

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much for sharing, I will check that article out.

      I am looking forward to reading more of your post.

      Delete