Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Music Wednesday

Need a little music to help you get through the week? Check out Imagine Dragon you might recognize them from an earlier single Its Time which is currently on every commercial it seems. Radioactive is their newest single and it is pretty good. I found out they are a local band and I am lucky enough to be going to their concert on February 9th. I love attending concerts when they are in their home town, it amps up the energy and the show is usually better.  



2 comments:

  1. Erica, this is actually my favorite song at the moment!! I also saw it on the movie trailer for The Host, which I'm super excited about seeing. Great music taste!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have wanting to read The Host, maybe I will see the movie first and then read the book.

      Delete