Tuesday, July 29, 2014

21 weeks!





 How far along? 21 weeks!
 What's new? At my Dr appointment I asked him about the numbness I experience in my thigh and he told me it was a disk disease and that the extra weight was causing it to be inflamed. They can give me steroid but they would rather wait until it gets unbearable, which I completely agree with. 
Baby Size? Carrot
Total weight gain/loss: 10lbs
Maternity clothes? Shorts in this picture
Stretch marks? I might be getting some on my boobs but I can't tell if it's stretch marks or veins.
Sleep: Same ol, same old. 
Best moment this week: Seeing my momma.
Miss Anything? Medium hamburgers
Movement: Yep! More and more every day. Getting really crazy.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep! A random stranger said watch out for the pregnant person. It made me happy that I don't look like I ate 5 hamburgers.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It's traveling
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Kinda moody
Looking forward to: Getting more work around the house done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment