Friday, July 11, 2014

18 weeks!

How far along? 18 weeks!
Baby Size? Bell pepper or sweet potato but I didn't know how to draw a sweet potato without it looking like poop.
Total weight gain/loss: I am thinking 7 or 8
Maternity clothes? My friend Mary gave me some maternity shorts and I must say they are pretty fantastic.
Stretch marks? Nope, not yet
Sleep: Same as last week. I bought a pregnancy pillow so hopefully it will get better
Best moment this week: feeling those movements
Miss Anything? Sweet tea, runny eggs, alcohol
Movement: Yep! More and more every day.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: The picture shows that I am popping a little more
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, although it's making it's way out
Wedding rings on or off? Off my hands and feet have been swelling in the mornings and at night.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Kinda moody
Looking forward to: Working on our kitchen cabinets. Let the sanding begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment