Wednesday, August 6, 2014

22 weeks!




 How far along? 22 weeks!
 What's new? I went to the chiropractor and he seems to think my numbness is just caused by a pinched nerve. This makes me loads more happy and he was able to do an adjustment and I feel better already. 
Baby Size? Ear of corn
Total weight gain/loss: 10lbs plus more.
Maternity clothes? I am living in maternity shorts and maxi dresses
Stretch marks? Pretty sure the ones on my boobs are stretch marks.
Sleep: Same ol, same old. 
Best moment this week: Lots of movement after eating Chipotle.
Miss Anything? Medium hamburgers
Movement: Yep! I can't tell if she loves or hates Chipotle but it makes her move a lot. 
Food cravings: I think I had my first real craving the other night. I was eating Chipotle (this whole post seems to have a theme) and it just wasn't as satisfying as ice cream and chocolate syrup would have been. I didn't send Ryan out or go and get some I just pushed through it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep! I feel like I get bigger every day.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Pretty flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Kinda moody
Looking forward to: Getting more work around the house done.

No comments:

Post a Comment