Tuesday, June 24, 2014

16 weeks

How far along? 16 weeks!
Baby Size? Avocado
Total weight gain/loss: 6lbs probably more
Maternity clothes? I have a couple shirts from the Gap.com that I have been wearing but not much.
Stretch marks? No, although there is one area I am keeping my eye and lotion on.
Sleep: What is sleep. I use to be such a great sleeper but now I wake up at the sound of anything.
Best moment this week: Playing pokey with the little girl. I felt her kick and then I poked her and she kicked back. It was amazing and it reassured me that those are kicks and not gas.
Miss Anything? Sweet tea
Movement: Yep! It's pretty amazing and I can't wait for Ryan to feel it.
Food cravings: Nothing really. I just really enjoy french fries.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yup! Three people today asked me if I was pregnant.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, although I think it's about to go through some changes.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Kinda moody
Looking forward to:  Cleaning out the room to get ready for the nursery!


No comments:

Post a Comment