Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kiss Nail and Meal Plan

 This week I tried out my Kiss Nail Dress that I received from Influenster. I had been wanting to try these out for awhile but never wanted to spend the money. I received KDS15 which is black with gold dots that create a swirl. Normally, I am not a black nail person but I wanted to give it a try especially since they are suppose to last a week to ten days. Once my nail polish starts chipping (after the first day) I remove it, I can't stand it chipping. 

 (Another reason why I don't wear black nail polish my fingers look so white)

For my first try I would consider it a success. There are some creases around the edges but overall I like it. They were super easy to apply and then you just file the excess and your done. So far they have lasted through me painting and cleaning so I think they will last. Time will tell.


Here is our menu for the week:

Chicken Tortilla Soup - Rollover from last week

Chicken and Rice Casserole

Sausage balls- Family Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment