Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years Eve!!

The east has just hit midnight while the rest of the states is patiently waiting. Personally, I am sitting at work reading everyone recap of 2012. It hit me that I don't really remember this year. Yes, there are moments that I remember like doing at least one race a month or having fun at a friends house, but my memory is awful and I can't remember if there was anything bad. I guess that could be a good thing but I would rather be able to recap each month, hopefully I will be able to next year. I have a feeling that 2013 will be a great year. It could be that each New Year's Eve is tied with hope for better.

Some of my goals for 2013 is:
  • to be mentally and physically stronger
  • build stronger bonds with family and friends
  • complete a full marathon
  • complete a triathlon.
  • to be healthier
  • start a craft shop
I think my goals are pretty similar to most people and I just hope know I can accomplish them.

Here is a great year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment