Monday, April 1, 2013

Panic Attack

I have anxiety sometimes, not just like oh goodness a test is coming and I am nervous (although that is really bad) I feel like I have an elephant sitting on my chest and I can't move/breathe anxiety. I have had it all my life and the first anxiety issue I remember was when I was in the third grade. We had a state test we were practicing for that we had to take in order to graduate high school. Strange that they were prepping us in the third grade, yeah I don't agree either. Anyways I was so stressed out that I made myself sick and I missed two days of school and I wasn't able to take the test. I knew I was going to be a hobo for life after that. So far I proved my third grade self wrong.

Today I was almost in a car accident with my brand new car. I guess the guy didn't see me because I was in their blind spot and they drove off like nothing. I was super freaked out and really shaken. Tonight I thought I was fine but not anymore. You may think I would be on meds for my anxiety but I don't like to I have taken them once but I would rather be in charge of my feelings. I usually just take a shower and it relaxes me. Well it is time for a shower so I can breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment