Monday, March 4, 2013

This weekend..

This weekend was decent, next weekend will be better because we are going to DISNEYLAND!!!!

I tried Custom Built Pizza, where you get to pick your own sauce, cheese, topping and then they cooking on a wood burning stove. So delicious
At work I was confetti bombed. I love confetti! One of dreams is to be showered in confetti.It completely turned my day around





Saturday the cafeteria was down at work so they a ton of pizzas. I ended up taking 2 boxes home but here is some of the aftermath. Crazy right?


I finally picked up the mug that Christiane and I made. It could have been better but I am pretty happy with it.
I also ran the Awesome 80's run with my sister Kailey. Everyone dressed up and it was pretty amazing. I ran with my friend Julie and she did so much better than then last 5k we ran. She shaved 4 mins. off her final time. Kailey and I
Aren't our leggings amazing. 

Finally took Daphne to the park. Her allergies have been acting up so we have to keep an eye on her. 
How was your weekend??


No comments:

Post a Comment