Monday, September 19, 2011

Survey

I used to love doing these way back when....so here we go.

A. Age:26
B. Bed size: Queen maybe we will be getting a bigger bed.
C. Chore that you hate:  Dishes I usually make Ryan do them.
D. Dogs: Just Daphne my collie. Maybe we will be getting another one soon!
E. Essential start to your day: I have to shower first thing out of bed its shower time.
F. Favorite color: pink and purple.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play: Flute but not for a long time. 
J. Job title: Order Verification Core Protector.
K. Kids: none
L. Live: Las Vegas
M. Mother’s name: Barbara
N. Nicknames: Firefox, E.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I was born.
P. Pet peeves: I have so many...people chewing ice, the squeaky sounds that straws make, people not using common courtesy just to name a few
Q. Quote from a movie: Boo, you whore- Mean Girls
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: Misty, Dave, Dawn, Chrissy, Denise, Debbie, Rich
U. Underwear: Yes, I wear them
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussels Sprouts
W. What makes you run late: I usually don't run late unless its to parties or concerts and its because I take my time getting ready and try on 5 different shirts.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, wrist, lungs, ankle
Y. Yummy food that you make: Oreo Truffles and cupcakes. 
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment